Tai Ming Arcade Progress


This week I'm continuing work on Tai Ming's arcade mode stuff, and it begins with changing the initial size of the rooms:



As you can see in the above image, our first version was pretty huge, larger than the biggest room in Flying Fortress (which I believe is the biggest room in all of Arcade Mode to this point). It still is very big, even after we changed the size a little, but less extreme.

So anyway, first thing I had to do was change the size of each of the walls I made currently, and then I went on to add openings/exits for each of them, as seen below:





The mountain walls only need an exit (or rather, entrance), to the bottom, since you'll only use it once as you come through a Mount Bloom exit!

Then, I started working on another type of wall, featuring houses! Tai Ming is a town, after all... Here are a few of the ones I made in combination with some of the other walls:




Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

1 comment:

  1. WOW! Can't wait to see Tai Ming implemented!!
    Can't wait to see the changes about support skills as well

    ReplyDelete