Arena Boss Difficulty Settings

Next up, we're working on adding that stuff to the arena! As part of that, you'll be able to select difficulty for the boss rebattles, and so I was tasked with making an interface for said difficulty setting:

 

As you can see, there will be three settings available, and they will be Default (the way the boss was when you first encountered it), Scaled (which means we scale its difficulty to your current level), and Overpowered (which will be a much more difficult version, overpowered for your current level)! I haven't added the texts to the buttons here as they will the rendered directly in the game engine: 



Working on this interface again makes me feel like it looks a little bit bland, so I feel like I might improve on its general look in the near future as well.... :) 

Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment