Puzzle World Path Puzzle (Present)


Now, time to transform the final Puzzle World room into its present version!
Since this is the last room before you manage to get outside again, I got to add some vines again! Long time no see:


I also got to paint a lot of cracks on the huge glass thing, which also is something I love doing. Nothing is more soothing than listening to music (or an audiobook) and just painting crack after crack... Well, we still wanted what's inside the glass to be somewhat visible so I decided not to go too crazy with it. Not sure how it'll turn out in the end though, maybe I can add a few more before calling it a day... :)

Next up, I should start making the statues you'll use for this room's puzzle! They're gonna be quite interesting...


Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment