Nolea



Today, I've been working on what will likely be the last portrait in Zone02! This is Nolea, a character that's a homage to the main character of CrossCode~


While being based on Lea visually, this character is quite different from her CrossCode counterpart. In fact, she's a cyborg built built by the Flying Fortress crew with multiple personality and vocabulary settings. How advanced!

She'll be hanging out with the other Flying Fortress guys in zone02, demonstrating the newly invented Phase Shift techniques.


For Nolea, I had to make two different expressions, but as I was creating them I had a hard time picking between a couple of variations, so I ended up making 4 instead. I'm still not sure which 2 will appear in the game, as I told Teddy decide as he implements them. 


Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment