Portrait of a Priest Apprentice (2)!

Since we're officially done with the Tai Ming barracks for now, I thought I'd throw in something completely different to end the week!

Here's me using the quick and dirty paintover way of turning one portrait into a new one, featuring the second of the priest's apprentices, which we took a look at like.. a couple of months ago? In fact, I made this portrait a couple of months ago as well, but I never got around to posting it as finishing up Mount Bloom and showing that stuff felt more relevant! BUT, now we're back in Tai Ming, so.... :)





Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

2 comments:

  1. Very nice art. Do you paint with a pen and a tablet or with the mouse?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I use Wacom's Intuos tablet :)

      Delete