[Arcadia Rework] Player House (Part 1)


Finally, we get to the part with the Player house! This is especially important since we want to use what we make here in Evergrind City (for Story Mode) as well! In this first part I'll begin with the house itself, and make another, shorter video later featuring the immediate surroundings.


The colors I selected were based on the Collector color scheme, which is blue and yellow. Seeing as the technology behind the house is designed, developed and used by collectors, we though these were fitting colors.


Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

2 comments:

  1. I was more than happy to find this web site. I want to to thank you for ones time just for this wonderful read!! I definitely really liked every little bit of it and i also have you book-marked to check out new stuff on your site. capital one card login in

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everyone loves what you guys are usually up too. Such clever work and reporting! Keep up the amazing works guys I've added you guys to our blogroll. itunes account login

    ReplyDelete