Mixed Bag

A quick post today, featuring a few fixes I made to things I already showed in the blog previously!

Starting with the famous "Granny's house", as you might remember I mentioned that I totally forgot adding cracks and whatnot to the roof. Here's what it looks like before and adding them: 



I also remade the interior windows a while back, and hadn't gotten around to adding them to her house yet! In this case, both a past and present state were needed:



Next, some vines growing on the house next to the inn, on the left part of the map: 


I might add more - perhaps the entire top side should be covered? What do you think?

Finally, to avoid any misunderstandings about being able to go back into the left house of the first zone, I threw in some rocks blocking your path to the entry:


See you next time! :)
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment