One Crazy Day, or Thanks Guys!

Okay so this blog post is late and I'm gonna try to keep this short because I'm ready to crash after 30 crazy hours!

Finally we have a Store Page!
So as I said we did approx. 0 PR for the Early Access launch. Turns out, we still got a ton of attention (so far), so I've spent most of my time awake answering e-mails and checking the Steam communities and other places where people discuss the game, just to make sure everything runs smoothly.

And it has run smoothly! So far, we only have one negative review, which seems to not even be about the game itself, but rather that we don't update it fast enough for his/her taste (it was a Thai review, though, and I'm not sure how reliable Google Translate is). People seem generally happy, and I've been fortunate enough to watch a few really fun Twitch streams where people really seemed to enjoy themselves (and nothing makes me happier than that)!

Yesterday got pretty crazy though. I swear for every mail I answered 2 more popped in, it was neverending. And let me tell you, some people are clueless when it comes to making it easy for developers to check if they're actually who they are or simply scammers looking for free keys. Dealing with those kinds of things can take quite a while.

But I'm really happy to do it, at least every once in a while! I do look forward to when things calm down a bit and I can focus on getting more content into the game, though. I made a batch of new haircuts today that I'll post another day, and just squeezing those in between answering mails was taxing enough, haha!

Anyway! I'd like to thank all of you who read this blog or support us in making Secrets of Grindea in other ways. We couldn't do this without you, and I'm so happy to have you all.

And a special shout-out today goes to everyone who has helped answering people's questions about Grindea throughout the web! I couldn't wish for a better community, it's amazing to watch old players help new ones out and share their love for our game. Truly heartwarming. So thank you!

Here's to hoping I can spend a bit more time making actual content tomorrow! :D
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment