More Receptionists!

From one bunch of portraits to another! We've decided to make the receptionist of the arena play a similar role as the guards... That is, whenever there's a receptionist, they'll look similar to that one. Kind of like Nurse Joy from Pokémon, only we change it up a little with this ones appearance. 

So, I went ahead and made two more variations of her, since we know we need at least 2 more that will appear as 'regular' NPCs later on: 



Next week I'll be at a riding camp getting some exercise, so I won't be able to do any work for a while. However, I've prepared and scheduled 5 portrait posts that will be posted automatically while I'm gone, so there will be updates anyway! I just won't be as active online as usual :)

Until next time!

Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment