Spirit World, Part 2: Sleeping Skeleton & The Creepy Windows


More creepiness! This time focusing on a single room. There's skeletons, spiders, eyes, tongues, skulls, oh my! If you get any more cool ideas for creepy stuff to add, feel free to let me know! Some things will be added by Fred as well, and some of the things I've made now will probably get some sort of animation by him too. It's gonna be a blast!

The video:


And the finished background:


Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

3 comments:

  1. I could do without the giant ass spider. Everything else is cool lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pls make the skeleton raise his eyebrows somehow when you interact with him

    ReplyDelete
  3. Add an intractable in the spirit world that simply prompts you with "Your Responsibilities". Scare the shit outta me.

    ReplyDelete