Ghost Ship: Room with Locked Door


Now it's time to slowly begin with the third floor! Here we'll have a slightly different floor type, and the decorations will be a bit more fancy seeing as we're moving up to some fancy people's living quarters. As such I've put two busts in this room, and further, similar decorations will be added; though right now I'm a little unsure of how much I can put in this room since I don't know if it'll be used for fighting yet.


I think after this room I'll go back over the rooms I've already made and add some creepy decorations for their spirit world counterparts, where everything gets an added dose creepiness! Stay tuned~


Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the blog loaded with so many information. Stopping by your blog helped me to get what I was looking for. gt locksmith

    ReplyDelete