Portrait of a Merchant


And now, for the last post this week before we head to Stockholm to celebrate Teddy, another of those desert town portraits! As I mentioned before, gotta start early and all, right?




Though the stories of the characters I design now aren't fully established, the basic idea of this one is that she's a merchant from Merchant Isles, come to trade in the harbor town.

In the future, I imagine I'll make more merchants and sailors from there, as well as people from many other places. Our idea is that the desert town is a point of trade that attracts lots of people from all across Grindea, so there might even be one of two fae visiting, or perhaps a caveling? I guess we'll see what the future holds for this town! 


Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

1 comment:

  1. "Our idea is that the desert town is a point of trade that attracts lots of people from all across Grindea(...)" really cool :)
    I'll miss your posts tomorrow and friday hahah, I've been coming here everyday to see the news about grindea... really love the game!

    ReplyDelete