Poison Map #1 - Phase Puzzle Entrance!

Time to continue where we left off yesterday! Can't leave you hanging with half a finished background, right? Here's how far we got in yesterday's post:


(Man, I get tired just looking at this. When I made this background I was super sleepy but couldn't sleep for some reason, so yesterday's and today's posts are the result of me staying up literally all night working! At least I get to be productive when the Sandman fails me)

First up, I bring in some by now quite ancient graphics, from the Flying Fortress! This will serve as a base for the entry, though in the future when I have more time it's possible that I'll repaint this:


Next up, editing the colors and fitting it against the walls! Because of how the camera works, you actually won't see the top of the roof, so I didn't do anything fancy up there:


More color edits, plus I add some more Flying Fortress decorations, with some recent edits:


No Mount Bloom map is complete without a decent chunk vines and moss:


Adding some scraps & trash around the entrance (those darn kids never clean up after themselves nowadays):

Starting to add some decoration on the wall before you reach the actual entrance; some screens:


...and some odd looking tubes:


 Adding more stuff to the mountain wall, this time some lights:


Time to bring in our level editor and add some props, mushrooms & mushes galore!


Finally, flowers. And more trash, because why not:


The actually finished map, wohoo:


Only 7 more Poison/Phase Puzzle backgrounds to go!!
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment