Left Menu Decorations... A bunch of options!

Alright, back to reworking the menu! This time around, I'm working on the entire left side of the menu, trying to tie things together. In doing so, we have a bunch of options, and I'm not quite sure which one I like best.

What do you guys think?

Option 1

Option 2

Option 3

Option 4

Option 5
Do you like the more simply and airy ones, like option 4-5, or the more graphics heavy 1-3? Less is more, or more is more? It's a tough question!
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

3 comments:

  1. Given the choice, I kinda like Option #5. Nice and simple a bunch of boards hanging from chains. I'm not sure what the middle bit would even functionally do, just seems to be there for decoration.

    Also, as an aside, why is 'Bald/Shaved Head' not a hair option? :P Heck, you could even add in head tattoos like Airbender or Krillin-esque markings. I kinda like the look even without anything fancy like that, honestly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I honestly don't know why it isn't an option! I guess it should be indeed :)

      Delete
  2. I think that the last one is the most consistent with overall style of the windows. That small background seems a bit out of place. Maybe a different one would work better, but most of the windows in menu aren't connected, so there's no much reason to make one stand out.

    ReplyDelete