Tai Ming Zone02 - Past [Another Building!]

Before I forget it, I just wanna let you know that I'll be going on a break from this Wednesday to the next, going to visit my parents and celebrate Teddy's birthday (yes that's right, another Pixel Ferret member is turning old)! So, the blog will pause after tomorrow's post and resume as usual next Wednesday :)

Moving on! We take a jump to the left from the HQ, adding another building to the map :)

I call this building the government building for now, because I don't have a better name for it. Basically it's where the administrative work of Tai Ming happens. It also has a staircase leading up to the roof, which is kind of strange, and might serve some kind of purpose in your quest!



The sketch

What the map looked like before we started

Adding a copy of one of the other houses as a base!

Changing colors & textures~

Changing the land a bit, adding stairs and some strange dirt!

A puzzle background & sign appears!

Importing props from the editor...

And finally, some decorations :)

Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment