..Not done fixing portraits after all!

A few posts ago I mentioned how I had finally finished improving all of the portraits in the game! Well... Turns out there were a few that still stood out among the rest. 

There might be more out there, so I won't say I'm completely done again, but for now I'll only be fixing these three: 


Miss Broomie

Ms Broomie in the game: a bit too many shades!

Rendered version: before and after!

Finished sprite to the right, old one to the left :)


Uncle Vev

Uncle Vev in the game! A bit too many shades here as well.

Rendered version, before and after!

Finished sprite to the right, old one to the left!


Mrs Wourie

Mrs Wourie's biggest problem was her hair and the highlights,
which don't really with with the new style!

Mrs Wourie's rendered version, before and after!

Finished sprite to the right, old one to the left :)

Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment